we think of one as a primer or a base coat: it protects your hair from everything else you’re going to do to it. one evens out the porosity in your hair so that products adhere evenly. it’s also useful as a revitalizer.
detangling, light conditioning and for hair stylists as a cutting lotion.
how to use:
spray on generously.
natural active ingredients:
- aloe leaf extract, found in japan, this extract seals in moisture and smoothes the hair.
- coconut oil, from brazil, this oil defines the hair and emphasizes thickness.
- sweet almond protein sourced from italy, this ingredient repairs dry and damaged hair, promoting natural softness.
- cucumber fruit extract, grown in chile, this extract soothes the scalp and increases hair’s elasticity.
- prickly pear fruit extract, harvested in korea, this extract is rich in antioxidants, helps to hydrate and restore dry hair.